Access Made Possible by the new NJFPA/NJMEP partnership
Learn more about the how NJFPA members benefits from this partnership.
Participants will learn about the background of HACCP as a food safety system and how it can be practically applied. The course covers the 5 preliminary steps and 7 HACCP principles which are required by the codex alimentarius. This is hands-on training that will guide you through the steps to develop and implement a science-based HACCP Program for your facility. In addition, best practices and examples will be presented and participants can apply the freshly gained knowledge during practical exercises which show how to apply the HACCP principles and achieve compliance to the requirements.
Format: Self-Paced, fully online, approx. 4-6 hours
By the end of the training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards associated with raw materials and process steps and assign controls
- Determine the likelihood and severity of raw material hazards and process hazards
- Identify critical control points (CCPs) and define critical limits
- Evaluate monitoring and verification procedures for CCPs
The participant will receive a certificate for successful completion of the training after passing the written knowledge test at the end of the training class.
The course is designed for:
- Plant HACCP Team Members
- Plant Management Teams
- Corporate Executives
- Anyone whose job function will impact the facility HACCP Plan
Online benefits content compared to in-person:
- Self paced- allows flexibility
- Online support with instructor as needed
- Affordable and competitive pricing – a great way to supplement in-person training by creating a strong baseline prior to enrolling for in person training