Please note the following hardware and internet requirements needed for the online classes:
- PC computer running at 3.0 GHz CPU or greater with minimum of 4 GB RAM or better with Windows 7 or higher
- OR an Apple Macintosh 10.12 or higher
- 4GB RAM (8GB RAM or more is highly recommended)
- Broadband or modem connection for the internet
- Microphone and speakers (Webcam is strongly recommended)
- Updated anti-virus software
- Select Browser Checker to determine your system compatibility with Blackboard
Web browser: Firefox or Google Chrome are supported browsers.
It is extremely important that you use a supported browser when using Blackboard Learn so that all course content and the course tools properly display. We do not recommend Apple Safari or Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Internet Explore is no longer a supported browser.
We recommend installing both Firefox and Chrome browsers for use with our technologies, especially if one results in an error message. Please try using a different browser to see if you experience the same results.
Select Browser Checker to determine your system compatibility with Blackboard.
Pop-up Blockers must be disengaged. Blackboard contains many features that are pop-ups and must be allowed for full functionality of the course.